Regional Water Quality Improvement Program
Design and construct a wide area digital radio network for a major telemetry upgrade
37South was able to assist a major construction company with the design and installation of a wide area digital telemetry radio network and bearer backbone covering an area of approximately 500 square kilometres. The design was part of a water quality improvement project that delivers best quality water to a significant area of central Victoria.
37South performed the following services:
- Telemetry radio network design.
- Radio licensing.
- Field based radio path confirmation testing.
- Equipment configuration and programming.
- Factory acceptance testing.
- Antenna installation and rigging.
- Equipment installation and commissioning.
- Site acceptance testing.
- Regional Water Authority Details »
- Cellular Carrier Details »
- Metropolitan Water Authority Details »
- Regional Water Quality